Wallington Green Osteopaths was founded in 2007 by Charles and Fern. Since then the Practice has grown into a small group of like-minded professionals. We are a friendly and caring team and have been serving the community for 15 years, many of our patients are recommended by friends and family.
Wallington Green Osteopaths are located at 13 Manor Road Wallington SM6 OBW within easy reach from Sutton, Carshalton, Beddington, Hackbridge, Croydon, Coulsdon and Purley. You will find us opposite the Duke’s Head in the heart of Wallington Green Conservation area.
We treat patients of all ages from babies upwards. Osteopathy can successfully treat a wide range of conditions using a variety of techniques including cranial osteopathy. We aim to put you at ease through every stage of the treatment and give you a clear explanation of your diagnosis.
Whether your pain is caused by arthritis, has come on suddenly playing sport or after moving or lifting awkwardly, osteopathy effectively treats the symptoms and root cause of the problem giving lasting benefits.
Osteopathy effectively treats
- Lumbar disc injury and sciatica
- Back pain, neck pain and arthritis
- Shoulder, hip and knee pain
- Sport and work related injuries
- See a full list in Conditions treated
We also offer
- Sports/deep tissue massage
- Erica’s Skin and Laser Clinic is in our room 3 – http://gardenofaesthetics.co.uk
- We hope that this site will answer all your questions, but if you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.