Wallington Green Osteopaths opened in 2007. We are a friendly and caring team and have been serving the local community for over ten years, many of our patients are recommended by friends and family.
Wallington Green Osteopaths are located at 13 Manor Road Wallington SM6 OBW within easy reach from Sutton, Carshalton, Beddington, Hackbridge, Croydon, Coulsdon and Purley. You will find us opposite the Duke’s Head in Wallington Green Conservation area.
We treat patients of all ages from babies upwards. Osteopathy can successfully treat a wide range of conditions using a variety of techniques including cranial osteopathy. We aim to put you at ease through every stage of the treatment and give you a clear explanation of your diagnosis.
Whether your pain is caused by arthritis, has come on suddenly playing sport or after moving or lifting awkwardly, osteopathy effectively treats the symptoms and root cause of the problem giving lasting benefits.
Osteopathy effectively treats
- Lumbar disc injury and sciatica
- Back pain, neck pain and arthritis
- Shoulder, hip and knee pain
- Sport and work related injuries
- See a full list in Conditions treated
We also offer
- Deep Tissue and Holistic Massage,
- Aesthetic Laser Skin Clinic in room 3
- We hope that this site will answer all your questions, but if you require any further assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.